Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out today that there is no model for a chaos lord on a bike. As I had my heart set on one I felt this would be the incentive for my first foray into kit-bashing something out. My current plan was to use the CSM Attack bike as the base and work on modelling from there. what would you guys recommend for making him suitably lord like? He was going to be equipped with the standard LC/power fist wombo-combo.

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Personally the trick I have found, is to keep it simple.

The Bike is a great start, I would then look for a more 'grand' Shoulder-Pads and then look for a good cloak (as they always make models more grand), and then work from there.

I would perhaps advise some good parts can be found in the WFB range.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
The power fist in the CSM kit (I think it might be the older CSM kit, I forget--haven't bought new basic CSM for a while) is relatively curled up, with the one pointing finger: that might be something that you can fit around a bike handlebar, if it's important to you to have a point of contact with the handles and the Lord's hands...

(I know I, for one, if I hadn't made my bikerlords as cavalry models, would have made myself have a hand on the handles)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I used a Dark Angel Ravenwing Bike Squadron sergeant as the basis for mine, and then added the handlebars and footplate from a CSM bike, shoulder pads from the CSM bike upgrade kit, Thousand sons sorceror backpack, a Tzeentch staff (from somewhere) and a plasma pistol. Then two pink horrors arms are used, one at the back to the riders shoulder, the other at the front to the handlebars.

I was up against Dark Angels, and wanted to have a fallen Angel as my Sorceror Lord.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
A chaos lord can very well riding standing on the bike...like his

1 - 6 of 6 Posts