Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
That squad is COOL. The weathering and battle damage is enviably good, and nice use of glow effect on the plasma cannon.

·
Closet Dictator
3,435 Posts
fanbloodytastic +rep love it, personally I think the o.s.l is a bit too dark I'd have lightened it a bit more but that is just personal taste your work is faultless thanks for sharing they look great cannot wait to see the termies

·
Registered
31 Posts
Excellent work... really really impressive. Now I'm off to cry into my brushes...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Its funny because Ive had alot of feedback on the OSL, some saying too dark and others saying far too much. I personally think its a bit too much, more so on camera. I'm going to try and bring down the tone on the terminator lightning claws.

On an offshoot ive been having a play with some Dark Eldar

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Ooh I like all these. You guys are so good with painting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey LTP might be a good point you have there, weirdly in real life they arn't as in your face. Camera seems to really saturate the colour but maybe your right, maybe I could tone down with a few glazes of white.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.