Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
HQ: emperor"s champion
master of sanctity / term armour adamantine mantle (attached to the term squad)
transport land raider crusader
ELITES: ^
^
sword brethern term assault squad 280 pts
2 dreadnoughts 210 pts

TROOPS:

crusader squad alpha:
initiates 10, 160 pts / melta gun
neophytes 90pts

crusader squad bravo:
initiates 10, 160 pts
neophytes 90pts

crusader squad charlie:
initiates 10, 160 pts
neophytes 90pts

crusader squad delta:
initiates 10, 160 pts
neophytes 90pts

FAST ATTACK:
BT assault squad:220 pts / melta bombs 20 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT:
land raider

·
Banned
67 Posts
Well For One, If Im Not Mistaken, You Need To Give Your Champion A Vow,
Then Personally If Using Sword Brethern In Land Raider, Id Through In Termie Honours On Them Or Furious Charge, Also I Find Pf More Attractive On The Crusaider Squads Then The Melta Because Its A Pw And Can Still Take On Tanks, Plus Its Good In What Templar Are Good At, Running And Smashing, There Like A Cooler Version Of Orks Or Something, I Might Personally Cut A Dreadnaught And Stick In Either Attack Bikes Or Land Speeders Just Cause They Are Cheaper, And Pretty Good

·
Registered
93 Posts
what are the dreads equipped with ? i see a possibility of being owned by a treadhead or armoured armies

·
Registered
25 Posts
EC needs one of the 4 vows...

CC crusader squad need powerfists and meltaguns.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
I've had to edit your post to remove the points costs for individual models and upgrades. Please reread the forum rules to ensure that this doesn't happen again in the future.

That being said, your list could use some work. For one, it could be more specific.
master of sanctity / term armour adamantine mantle (attached to the term squad)
The way I'm reading this, we're talking about a Chaplain in Terminator armor with a Crozius Arcanum and... nothing. He isn't armed with a storm bolter or anything? If so, try to format your units like this:

Master of Sanctity
- Crozius Arcanum
- Storm Bolter
- Terminator Armor
Pts [Insert total points cost here]

You'll likely get more responses this way, and they'll be of higher quality.

Good luck,

Katie D

·
Registered
83 Posts
EC must have some of the four VOW´s, I personally recommend Accept any Challenge, it´s expensive, but IMO the best..
Chaplain need to have some pistol, for chaplain in terminator armour I recommend combi-meltagun, I know, it has only one shoot, but in Assault terminator squad it´s only way, how to solve problems with vehicles...So, if I count good, you have eight persons in terminator armour, so as a transport you will need Land Raider Crusader...
Drop one drednought and make the second venerable and give him Extra armour, he will be very rough beast...
I like your troops, 15 men large squad, good for footslogging, Initiates have CCW weapons? I think that for this squads are CCW the best choice for Initiates and also for Neophytes..this troop should also include Meltagun and PF for killing vehicles, characters and so on...
To assault squad, drop meltabombs and add two plasma pistols and PF, remember you have enough mobility to shooting on the rear armour, which is very often thick...with plasma pistols, contrary to meltabombs, you can have fun with killin opponents terminators and person´s with AS 2+:) Be careful of Get´s hot rule!!
My opinions:
I think, that you need some long range antiarmour weapons, the best choice is Predator Annihilator with with Las or HB sponsons...
For taking objectives and adding a lot of shots I always take two landspeeders tornadoes, with them you can also hunt light armoured vehicles...
For mass killing and ,,Fear effect,, I also use Vindicator, S10, AP2 and largeblast is deadly for whole sqauds of infantry and also for everything in its range, it´s Ordnance, so it scatters, for assaulting armies like a SW, tyranids etc. is this tank perforce..
I don´t like Assault terminators in LR and in this list, which is footslogging, I don´t like them a lot...I would drop them...I would take Reclusiarch in power armour, give him bolt pistol and three cenobyte servitors for boosting Righteous Zeal and join him to one of the troops squads..this will save me 620pts!!!!!It´s enough to add two Predators Annihilators with HB sponsons, one Vindicator, two Landspeeder Tornadoes with assault cannons and heavy bolters and still have about 75 points fot upgradding!
That´s all, have fun with playing...:victory:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts