Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
eheh wicked! cool sculpt! price? also, do you ship to italy?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
:laugh: he would have a nice "objective"....

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Uuummmmmm......:shok::shok::shok::shok::shok:.....is that even allowed? As sexy as that looks can I summon the all-Powerful Jezlad for a word on this?

Also neferhet; you realize Vinni's is Russian based correct? Probably not a great idea with current crisis, but worth a try if you really want.....that. :p

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Very nice sculpt - i think this would look pretty good tied on to on a fantasy chariot/cart.

Either that or use 4 of them as the wheels in some sort of weird GW pimp my ride project.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Uuummmmmm......:shok::shok::shok::shok::shok:.....is that even allowed? As sexy as that looks can I summon the all-Powerful Jezlad for a word on this?

Also neferhet; you realize Vinni's is Russian based correct? Probably not a great idea with current crisis, but worth a try if you really want.....that. :p
We had a massive thread for the Kingdom Death Wet nurse (AKA Titslug) and this is pretty tame by comparison.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
We had a massive thread for the Kingdom Death Wet nurse (AKA Titslug) and this is pretty tame by comparison.
I think I remember that thread....... yeah, if that one is allowed then this is sure as hell allowed. Course the second one looks to be full nude, so you never know, but I think it ought to be fine.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

No need to disturb the slumber of the Mighty Jez.

That's pretty tame really, I can't see much of an issue with it being up on here.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
The sculpts he does that aren't nude and posted here are vastly out numbered by the ones that are nude.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
"is it allowed?" lol someones mistaken this place for warsneer

as for the mini, totally gratuitous nudity in the female form, sculpt is ok, face is a bit meh, but as they say "you dont look at the mantle when your poking the fire". Cant see a use for it in many collections apart from (as mentioned) a Slaanesh objective marker, fairly typical Brother Vinni, i actually think the wheel would sell in far greater numbers if you removed the woman, hobbiests love wheels for some reason?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Closet Dictator
3,432 Posts
Why is she strapped to a wheel? I'm not complaining and might pick this up, but, I was wondering if there was a story behind the sculpt?
It is how folk used to go zorbing before health and safety regulation! As for the story, make it up yourself, damsel in distress to be rescued from evil doers or damsel in distress and you are the evil doer, or just some b.d.s.m titilation

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
That comment about hobbyists and wheels is so true. I think it has something to do with 'If you have the wheels then you can scratchbuild the rest.' I was going to do a superheavy pulled by two maulerfiends, but the whole thing fell apart when I could not find suitable wheels. But that was going t be a khornate superheavy so this would be innapropriate. I have bought from brother vinni before and he was very helpful, just the freight time from Russia to Australia was a bit long.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts