Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i'm brother shrike, some of you may know me from the BnC, jacobite recruited me over there.

general info:

40K marine player(another one? oh no!) but i'm planning on making a small detachment of IG for Apocalypse. chapter: Raven guard! considering a couple squads of black guard (i'm into the sons of Corax :)) again for Apoc.

thats me!

one question: why is there a flip-off smiley if we're not allowed to post anyhting inappropriate?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Raven Guard rock! I'm a hoar for Jump packs -- cause they're so damn good. Just as well I didn't go them to help keep things in moderation.:biggrin:

Anyhows welcome to the site, have fun!:yahoo:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Brother (don't be fooled by the name, at least some of the time I'm a loyal servant of the Emperor of Mankind!)

I hope you like it... I do... some people like it so much, they give up Warcraft to come here...

Anyway, enjoy!

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Welcome to HO mate. Good to see some of the "lesser" chapters being represented. Peeps are cool here. Enjoy yer stay.. or we'll take yer eyes.:threaten::victory:

·
Registered
55 Posts
raven guard !!!!

hi eveybody

im new to herasy online but i think raven guard are cool although not as cool as dark angels or chaos:fuck:

·
Registered
55 Posts
and the same goes 4 space wolves cool but not that cool......:victory::fuck:

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Fuck you.:fuck::fuck::fuck::fuck::laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.