Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i'm brother shrike, some of you may know me from the BnC, jacobite recruited me over there.

general info:

40K marine player(another one? oh no!) but i'm planning on making a small detachment of IG for Apocalypse. chapter: Raven guard! considering a couple squads of black guard (i'm into the sons of Corax :)) again for Apoc.

thats me!

one question: why is there a flip-off smiley if we're not allowed to post anyhting inappropriate?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Raven Guard rock! I'm a hoar for Jump packs -- cause they're so damn good. Just as well I didn't go them to help keep things in moderation.:biggrin:

Anyhows welcome to the site, have fun!:yahoo:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Brother (don't be fooled by the name, at least some of the time I'm a loyal servant of the Emperor of Mankind!)

I hope you like it... I do... some people like it so much, they give up Warcraft to come here...

Anyway, enjoy!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey mate good to see you made it here in once peice.

Hopefully you enjoy your time here and we can some some of Corax's sons.

See you on the boards :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Welcome to HO mate. Good to see some of the "lesser" chapters being represented. Peeps are cool here. Enjoy yer stay.. or we'll take yer eyes.:threaten::victory:

·
Registered
55 Posts
raven guard !!!!

hi eveybody

im new to herasy online but i think raven guard are cool although not as cool as dark angels or chaos:fuck:

·
Registered
55 Posts
and the same goes 4 space wolves cool but not that cool......:victory::fuck:

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Fuck you.:fuck::fuck::fuck::fuck::laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts