Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've just moved back to uni for 1 final year (teacher training) and am wondering if anyone lives locally, knows about any local clubs, the uni society or anything else useful to know... I could just wait until Fresh to find out but thats a whole 2 weeks away and I might start to get withdrawl simptons by then (like sanity... oh noes).

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
If you are prepared to travel then Bath has a games club each tuesday evening, I have found them to be a friendly lot and worth joining them, check out their site here

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Might be a long shot, but there is a place on the train route called Westbury, this place has Triple Helix Wargames in it. An amazing place full of lovelyness! :p

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I joined the uni gamesoc, which is pretty awesome... saw a few GW cases around but no-one playing any of the games, but then it was only the freshers taster session that I went to, so I'll have to see this weekend if anything developes.

I might have to go visit the vanguard at some point... but weeknights are going to be a bit tricky: I tend to work through till about 9pm currently.

@Bubblematrix- I'm a new maths teacher... purely so I can spread mathhammer to a new generation :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts