Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the Leman russ conqueror or Destroyer tank hunter, benefit from the "Heavy Vehicle" USR? The most recent versions of the rules for these vehicles were back in 5th edition when the "Heavy vehicle" rule didn't exist yet. Leman russ' at the time did however gain the lumbering behemoth special rule, though the entrues for both of these vehicles say that they didn't gain the advantage of that special rule either.
The most up to date versions of the rules for these vehicles can be found here.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
They're not in the Codex, they're Forge World.

I'd guess that the Conqueror is supposed to have Lumbering Behemoth, it being a Leman Russ, but the Destroyer wouldn't, not being a Leman Russ.

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
They're not in the Codex, they're Forge World.

I'd guess that the Conqueror is supposed to have Lumbering Behemoth, it being a Leman Russ, but the Destroyer wouldn't, not being a Leman Russ.
the conqueror was the only Russ in 5th which didn't have lumbering behemoth. So it kinda begs the question as to whether that means, as every other russ in 6th edition has the "Heavy vehicle" type, the conqueror should have the same treatment. Especially seeing as in fifth they specifically made sure that it stayed more manueverable than it's brothers (it's not an oversight, it specifically states in the conqueror description that unlike the other russ varients, the conqueror doesn't have lumbering behemoth).

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
I'd say that it's worth emailing forgeworld to ask if they have updated rules for those tanks in any new publications or FAQs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts