Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Bring back the old Necrons!

7K views 55 replies 14 participants last post by  ntaw 
I miss pariahs, they got rid of one of the most original and unique things about the necrons with that - bringing them into the new fold would be awesome I think.
This I agree with. Hell, plastic pariahs with a supplement ruleset and even a rudimentary army list or allies matrix would be great. They're too ingrained in the lore to just wipe out completely.

The problem with that would be gw only sells 1 lord from its old style currently, and it would be boring to have the same lord in the same army multiple times, for me anyway. Also, it means you have to get them second hand off ebay or the like, it would just be a whole lot easier (for me, I appreciate not for a lot of others) to make the new lords have the old style.
You still have options. The plain looking lord model is easy to make out of plastic necrons using the lychguard kit. You won't be using lychguard anyway so the slight level of embellishment is suitable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.