Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, that title is accurate. The long anticipated plastic Lord of Change has been revealed! And oh my Tzeentch, that is a gorgeous figure, absolutely worth the long wait. I already want one!!

LotN

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Phew, I was almost gonna convert Magnus into a lord of change, but now I don't have to!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
wow! excellent sculpt!

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dual-option kit confirmed!! The Lord of Change can also make the two and only Kairos Fateweaver!

Have to say I very much approve of this choice by GW. The Bloodthirster and Skarbrand being separate kits was an ugly money grabbing move and it's good to see that being done away with here. Plus he looks bloody fantastic!

Also confirmed is a brand new Changeling kit that's absolutely brilliant, and the long awaited Blue Horrors kit which will also contain Brimstone Horrors to complete the chain.

It's a damn good time to be worshippers of Tzeentch.

LotN

Attachments

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Dual-option kit confirmed!!
It's been confirmed since Jan. 8/2017 (the day you started the thread), when GW announced the model through the WC site.

The kit can also be used to create Kairos Fateweaver, the notorious and fickle two-headed Daemon of past and future destinies. We’ll have some shots of this build for you very soon.
Wholeheartedly agree that it's a better move on GW's part, the Skarbrand/Bloodthirster (or even the two IK kits) thing is just silly.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
All this tzeentch stuff is really very nice indeed. Much better than all the Khorne stuff. Considering the current predicament of Slaanesh, and the sizeable Nurgle release we saw with the End Times, could this be it for chaos in the AoS for a while? I notice that mere mortals are getting some attention from BL these days, could that mean something more human than Sigmarines on the horizon?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts