Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so your armies have vanquished the foe. Their forces are fleeing or dead.

Then the enemy`s general is brought before you. What do you do?

Why, you boast incessantly of course!

With that in mind, I bring you...

Serpion5`s Guide to Bragging

Basic Procedure: Bragging is not that hard. All you need to do is gloat obnoxiously in your foe`s face before executing him in a fitting and personal matter.

Race Specific guidelines are outlined below.

HUMAN: Boast about how easy that battle was while smoking a fine cigar and drinking expensive wine. Being dressed up very fancy will rub it in all the more so, right up until you execute your foe with an antique pistol shot to the head.

ASTARTES: Shake your head in disappointment as you talk them down, being sure to mention that never before have you come across such an unworthy foe. Mock their martial prowess at every oppurtunity while showing off your own bulk.

ELDAR: You have this down pat. Constantly refer to their inferiority and clumsiness. As an Eldar, you should begin bragging BEFORE the battle actually begins. Always remain aloof, as if they`re barely even noticeable.

DARK ELDAR: More or less the same as Eldar. Be a bit more intimate though, make sure to enjoy their humiliation thoroughly.

NECRON: Leer silently. Look at them as though they are insects. Cock your head slightly to one side before you drive your blade through their heart.

ORK: Laugh incessantly right in their face. Tease them sadistically as you do so. Lop off a limb or two before you actually kill them. Be as obnoxious as possible the whole time.

TYRANID: Don`t waste valuable eating time with pointless showboating!

TAU: ...Chances are you won`t have need for this anyway. :biggrin:

DAEMON: Whatever you like. You`ve got forever, so why not try all of the above? :so_happy:

I hope some will find this useful.

...and yes, I am picking on tau. :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
What about Mechanicus?

Going on at length at how weak and failable their flesh was if the loser is organic, and how their designs were impure if dark mechanicus/necron/other cyborg race?

Bonus points if you size up your foe as a potential servator while they're still alive.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, didn`t think of them. They`ll be in the next one.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Tsk, I am dissapointed in the lack of CSM!

Then again, some of them could fit under regular astartes.

I still had a decent laugh, though! Keep them up :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Inquisitors: Walk in circles around your shackled and unarmed foe (or excessively shackled tyranid/daemon, as they're never unarmed). Describe how foolish they were to oppose the will of the Emperor, and offer them mercy after each bout of torture?

·
Registered
21 Posts
hahaha picking on tau always warranted. I liked this alot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts