-7x Jetbikes (6x Shurikan Cannons Warlock, Singing Spear) 222

-3x Vyper Squadron (Extra Cannon) 150

Aspect Host
-10x Warp Spiders (Exarch, Twin-linked Death Spinner) 205

-5x Dark Reapers (Exarch, Starshot Missiles) 180

-7x Swooping Hawks (Exarch, Hawk’s Talon) 116

Wraith Constructs
-Wraithknight (Scatter Lasers x2) 325

Anything you guys would change/ do differently. I went all shurikan with my windrider host because of the special rule you get with it. Also which powers are better for my farseer, I cant make my mind up.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Warhost for Saim Hann, simply because you get nothing out of the Run. I suppose it suits this list.

You have nothing against air; personally I'd go with a Crimson Death instead of the Wraithknight, but you'd need to find an extra 150.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only reason I'm going for the windrider formation was so I would have a core so that I could make it a bound list. As far as anti air I was planning on using the dark reapers and the swooping hawks with their anti air and then using the wraithknight as a fire magnet/ anti tank, but do you think I'd need the crimson hunters more?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I forgot about the Reaper missiles, honestly.

You could use Vyper missiles, but you mentioned wanting them focused on shurikens. Honestly, personal preference. I feel a giant statue has no place in Saim Hann, but I know it's the go to unit now.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I always enjoyed using my wraithknight with my jetbikes because unlike the wraithlord it can move fast so in my eyes even saim hamm could do with the firepower.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts