Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yarrick: Imperial Creed is 379 pages long.

Macragge's Honour is 100 pages long plus it includes The final twenty Five pages of Dan's original script,illustrated with concept art,page layouts and character studies from Neil's sketchbook.
I was likely going have a friend pick me up MH at the weekender, but I thought I remembered it was going to be THAT short.

Yarrick and Macragges Honour? When did these come out?

I keep missing books it would seem.

Also does anyone know if Pandorax is limited to Black Library only or will we see copies available through Amazon etc?
Both are pre-releases that came out at the weekender. They will likely be up later this year/early-mid next year.
And Pandorax looks like a BL exclusive. If it isn't on amazon now, I wouldn't expect it to be(unless they come out with a paperback in a year)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Guys who has a Sabbat Worlds Crusade MAP?

I could exchange it on Sabbat Worlds Crusade background book collected edition, signed by Dan Abnett or any other book you want:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Any information on whether Yarrick: Imperial Creed (which somehow I had never even heard of until that photo) or Macragge's Honor are being released on their website to... you know... the other 98% of their fan base? I feel like Macragge's Honor will be, but I am worried Yarrick: Imperial Creed will be one of those fucking retarded event exclusive/eBay mark up shit shows that they keep pulling... Because God knows I am really not in the mood to drop $60 (current eBay listing) just to read about one of the only interesting humans (to me personally of course) in 40k.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Any information on whether Yarrick: Imperial Creed (which somehow I had never even heard of until that photo) or Macragge's Honor are being released on their website to... you know... the other 98% of their fan base? I feel like Macragge's Honor will be, but I am worried Yarrick: Imperial Creed will be one of those fucking retarded event exclusive/eBay mark up shit shows that they keep pulling... Because God knows I am really not in the mood to drop $60 (current eBay listing) just to read about one of the only interesting humans (to me personally of course) in 40k.
They will both be up on the website next year.
Calm down son, nothing they release will ever STAY exclusive to events FOREVER.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have all the 40k printed novels now I believe, apart from some weekender exclusives I've spotted on this thread.

My first 40k novels were printed on Boxtree, pre-dating Black Library, Chaos Child and Harlequin are the hardback versions.

Warhammer i have quite a few, a couple on GW Books, (and the first Dark Futures) all the Boxtree's and a considerable number on BL since, but I don't collect them like I do with 40k, so dont have much 99-2005.

All of the Boxtree and GW Books were bought new near release in the early 90s. I've been into it for a long time now.

Background books: Armageddon, Black Crusade, Sabbat Worlds, Tactica Imperialis, Xenology, the first batch of Heresy artbooks as a 4, and as a collection. Those two Forgeworld Istvaan books (which are great) I don't have any Inferno magazines, probably the biggest gap in the collection. I avoided most of the recent e-shorts, from the 25th anniversary 79p for a page of text onwards as I felt they were a bit of a rip off. Besides, I like to own a physical copy. Audio's - no interest.

Some pics from the summer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have all the 40k printed novels now I believe, apart from some weekender exclusives I've spotted on this thread.

My first 40k novels were printed on Boxtree, pre-dating Black Library, Chaos Child and Harlequin are the hardback versions.

Warhammer i have quite a few, a couple on GW Books, (and the first Dark Futures) all the Boxtree's and a considerable number on BL since, but I don't collect them like I do with 40k, so dont have much 99-2005.

All of the Boxtree and GW Books were bought new near release in the early 90s. I've been into it for a long time now.

Background books: Armageddon, Black Crusade, Sabbat Worlds, Tactica Imperialis, Xenology, the first batch of Heresy artbooks as a 4, and as a collection. Those two Forgeworld Istvaan books (which are great) I don't have any Inferno magazines, probably the biggest gap in the collection. I avoided most of the recent e-shorts, from the 25th anniversary 79p for a page of text onwards as I felt they were a bit of a rip off. Besides, I like to own a physical copy. Audio's - no interest.

Some pics from the summer.

Not to say that you don't have quite the collection, which you most definitely do, but if you are claiming to have all their printed stuff, I see a lot missing :p
Still a stunning collection. I am jealous of the old school stuff!
I started reading BL more recently, so I don't have any of the pre-BL stuff :/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not to say that you don't have quite the collection, which you most definitely do, but if you are claiming to have all their printed stuff, I see a lot missing :p
Still a stunning collection. I am jealous of the old school stuff!
I started reading BL more recently, so I don't have any of the pre-BL stuff :/
I believe I have all the 40k stuff, and as I said missing lots of Warhammer, the Inferno magazines and comics. If there's anything you know I'm missing let me know coz I'll hunt em down on abebooks. I certainly have all the printed stuff here :

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/List_of_Novels

Pics were taken a while back, have all releases since. I need a bit of tidy and sort as we've had the builders in, I'll try and take a pic of the current collection at some point.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Collection update

341 - 350 of 350 Posts