Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im really bored lately and want to read a book problem is i dont want to read a space marine loyalist book:nono: I want to read a Chaos Space Marine book :victory: i have already read storm of iron and dead sky black sun and i want to find some other good chaos books. I play Emperor's Children so that would be cool if i could find one about them but at this point ill settle with just about any legion.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i think i heard about a book based around the night lords, i forget what its called. but i heard it was quite good and worth looking up :D

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Daemon World is a good book, but probably not something Slaneesh fans should read.

If you want a good series, go for the Word Bearer series by Anthony Reynolds. Great blend of action and plotline, plus a cast of characters you can't help but like, even though you don't want too.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fulgrim from the Horus Heresy series is all about the Emperor's children. And while the book starts out with them as loyal they slowly turn to Chaos. My favorite book ever. Reading it for the third time atm.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts