Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So folks, we all know that the current daemonettes look like shit, BUT the thing that disturbes me the most is that they lack boobs!!! I say Boobs(plural) cuz that one thing they have looks more like a tumor to me.
What was GW thinking (and I think they are not even capable of thinking )???
Are they a bunch of idiots who thought to play a joke to Chaos Daemon players by rducing the daemonettes to those... THINGS ?
I mean is there any woman who wants to walk around only with ONE BOOB ???

So I decided to give those daemonettes some decency back

Now thats not all, I will soon post other ones and in the end pics of painted ones

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I always thought they were attempting to be subtle when they didnt have any breasts, however these are good attempts at making these figures have more boobage. They do not appear to have much in the way nipples though :)

The thing I think you need to work on is to try and make sure the green stuff blends onto the bodies better. I'd suggest wroking on this before you paint these minis.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always thought they were attempting to be subtle when they didnt have any breasts, however these are good attempts at making these figures have more boobage. They do not appear to have much in the way nipples though :)

The thing I think you need to work on is to try and make sure the green stuff blends onto the bodies better. I'd suggest wroking on this before you paint these minis.
Yeah I know the nipple problem, I have no idea how to do them they are to small, but I first want to wait for the greenstuff to go hard.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Yeah I know the nipple problem, I have no idea how to do them they are to small, but I first want to wait for the greenstuff to go hard.
Actually the nippled are not so hard to do. There is a method I use to do rivets which should work.

Take a piece of sprue and cut the end so it is flat. Using a pin vice, drill a small hole in the end. Using a knife thin down the spur so it goes to a point around this hole.

Drill a very small hole where you want the nipple to go. Place a blob of GS in the whole on the breast. Dip the spru into some vasaline then push it onto the GS on the breast. once you remove the srpue you should have a very neat button, which should suffice as a nipple.

I may make a tutorial on this with some pictures.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you had me on boobs tbh mate :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually the nippled are not so hard to do. There is a method I use to do rivets which should work.

Take a piece of sprue and cut the end so it is flat. Using a pin vice, drill a small hole in the end. Using a knife thin down the spur so it goes to a point around this hole.

Drill a very small hole where you want the nipple to go. Place a blob of GS in the whole on the breast. Dip the spru into some vasaline then push it onto the GS on the breast. once you remove the srpue you should have a very neat button, which should suffice as a nipple.

I may make a tutorial on this with some pictures.
Ok I'll try that thy mate

·
Registered
118 Posts
More boobs for the boob god!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
More boobs for the boob god!
nipple for the nipple throne? deffinately sounds more comfortable than the skull throne. and a great conversation point when you have guests! :D

seriously tho, +rep for bringing sexy back...to wargaming :p

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nipple for the nipple throne? deffinately sounds more comfortable than the skull throne. and a great conversation point when you have guests! :D

seriously tho, +rep for bringing sexy back...to wargaming :p
Thx mate, btw nipples are incoming soon, just gotta finish the other daemonettes and paint my vindicator

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Good work personally I think the GW head staff are afraid of woman, so they try to avoid awkward sexual feelings by making all their female models look like cross dressing crack addicts so as not to induce confusing feelings when they look at them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good work personally I think the GW head staff are afraid of woman, so they try to avoid awkward sexual feelings by making all their female models look like cross dressing crack addicts so as not to induce confusing feelings when they look at them.
I personally think that gw staff is a bounch of femminists
btw thx

·
Registered
836 Posts
I always thought they were attempting to be subtle when they didnt have any breasts.
It's a chaos daemon. Subtlety can go screw itself.

·
Registered
765 Posts
nipples....try gluing a poppy seed to the breast, should do the trick.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nipples....try gluing a poppy seed to the breast, should do the trick.
Already working on nipples, but at the same time finishing my vindicator so it will take a while

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so you went from a c cup to like DDD if not e!?

I should give you a boob shaped cookie

+rep
Lol, yeah you know it is hard and btw the bigger the better (for sxual addicted daemons)
and anyway they are so small, I only managed to put nipples on only two of them (8 have only boobs without nipples)

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Lol, yeah you know it is hard and btw the bigger the better (for sxual addicted daemons)
and anyway they are so small, I only managed to put nipples on only two of them (8 have only boobs without nipples)
Did you get my technique to work at all or did you use another method?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts