Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im making a Bolter and a Heavy Bolter out of nerf guns any ideas on what I should do. I forgot what I used to make the bolter but it looks preety good. Its in storage and im using the Vulcan nerf gun for the heavy bolter. I also wanted to make a whole costume but its super hard to make any ideas on how I should make that too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking on just making Space marine armor.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Ambitious! You may wish to try a different outfit first time round just to get into the swing of things. How long left until the event you're attending with this outfit? You could go for the Space Marine if you've got plenty of time to make the suit.

I'd cut it out of high-density foam.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theres no event im making it for I just want to make it because I've wanted a Space Marine costume for a while now.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Fair enough. Well there's one company in particular who had something of a run-in with Heresy Online last year, if I remember rightly. They made their suits out of cardboard and they looked absolutely stunning! The creators were a touch on the sensitive side though. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you remember who they were

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol I found a guy who makes SM scout armor for $900 lol, I contacted him today hopefully he still does armor

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Do you remember who they were
Bolt shells and roses, someone posted up one of their pieces (either terminator armour or Abbadon) and a few others poked a bit of fun. They didn't like that, called Heresy out on being jerks and having the moral high ground, and then went on to generalize and slag off Heresy on Facebook.

That being said some of their work was pretty good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks darkreever, Ive seen that costume before but I didnt know who made it. Do you know anybody who could make an armor set for me or do you think that they might be able to do it

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
I haven't the slightest clue honestly, its not something that interests me so Ive never looked into it.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
You may want to check out cosplay.com or other site like them. They usually have people that can make armor out of foam.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts