Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SM army are the blood scars, a white scars/ blood angels successor chapter. Generally the scars are more dominant. My character is the Chapter master of the Blood scars - he's called Frankie Khainor, a randomish name but I think it sounds cool!

Stats would probably be: 300pts?
WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
7 6 5 5 3 6 4 10 2+(inv 3+)

They're really high because my idea is that Khainor was made directly from Jaghatai Khan's geneseed, so he's sort of between primarch and normal sm.

He has a pair of lightning claws(extra attacks already in profile) which have built in plasma weapon thingies. They have a range of 30", assault 2, TL, and a special rule that means if a wound is scored on a model in a squad, the electricity from the shot could arc to another squad member on a 5+. This is because the plasma weps are overcharged, and they are sort of between a plasma gun and plasma cannon.

His lightning claws are relic blades as well, increasing him to S7.

He has a jump pack that can be swapped for a bike for 10pts.

As well as the normal chapter master special rules, he has the same one as Kor'sarro so the whole army can outflank, and he can go inside a land raider on bike or with JP - JP takes up 2 slots and bike 5 (this is due to his uncanny ability on bikes)
and he has feel no pain.

If he has a bike, he can move D6 extra regardless of how far he moves, and can fire 1 weapon (eg 1 plasma wep counting as not TL)when turbo boosting.

I know he seems like just an ultimate killing machine, but he is not eternal warrior, and he costs 300 pts or more if I get enough demands to increase!

Any suggestions to improve him pls!

Thanks

Gothminion

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, my I didn't explain it right in the fluff - I meant that as well as the geneseed, the techniques used to create him (create - not modify man) were similar to those used in the making of the primarchs. I'd say the uncanny skill thing is riding your bike backwards through the land raider assault hatch, and if you still don't buy that let's say the landraider has been modified a bit to accomodate him in case he needs more protection. 370 pts maybe

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I was stuck fluff-wise for any weaknesses I could give him, so any suggestions for that pls!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all bikes troops is one of khans chapter traits already.
I'll have to rethink the fluff - any suggestions pls

1 - 4 of 4 Posts