Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, is Blood Gorhons worth getting?? I'm a dark side reader fan but something tells me that this specific book won't be that great...

Any opinions?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
The synopsis of Blood Gorgons seem's unusual, and interesting; Being Zou it will be visceral, bloody and carnage-induced, but the... blunter edge of the blade, if you will, is that his prose is flat and tiresome. Emperor-forbid somone dredging the abyss for the plagiarism-debate in Flesh and Iron...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weeell, just realizing my mistake in thinking that Blood Gorgons is a stand alone novel, and seeing that it continues from Emperor's Mercy and Flesh & Iron, having read the synopsis and reviews of both books, among other plagiarism-disturbing things about the author, I've decided that I definitely will not be buying this book...

Besides, there are so many more interesting chaos space marine legions out there that deserve attention and so many gaps to fill...why bring forth the Blood Gorgons...

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Because sometimes its more fun to create your own Space Marines or Chaos Space Marines, decide their history, doctrines and attitudes towards others and their dedications, rather then work with whats already been created and you might not want to write about.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So much effort and background has been put in the already existing legions...but anyway, that was just my opinion, in no way am I trying to make others think the same.

Either way, this book is a no-buy for me...can't wait for blood reaver though!!

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
So much effort and background has been put in the already existing legions...but anyway, that was just my opinion, in no way am I trying to make others think the same.

Either way, this book is a no-buy for me...can't wait for Blood Reaver though!!
Hmm your choice. But ill be reviewing Blood Gorgons once I finish it, so if you change your mind you can get an opinion on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts