Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahem...

Hey all on the site, just dropping by to say hi officially before speaking on tactics, army lists and possibly fluff as well.

I collect Khornate armies exclusively at the moment, in both 40k and fantasy, but I do pride myself on owning every valid codex of the time. Its good to know one's opponent.
Looks like a fun site, so I joined..basic enough there

As for the name? I fully believe Kharn is the best CC model available in 40k. invunerable save, great armour save, and seven strength 6 attacks on the charge, all of which ignore armour saves and hit on a two plus.
AND NOW HE DOES 2D6 DAMAGE TO TANKS!

Nice to meet y'all, see you in the forums.

·
Registered
47 Posts
khorne is the best god to chose because the warriors are brutal and have a bloodlust and a craving for war. the best way to die is in battle. and to die for the blood god of course.
I very jeoles of your collection

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I can't say that I don't favor Khorne just a bit (check sig, lol) but I will say that he's actually not my fave of the Chaos Pantheon. Still, Khornate armies can be extremely efficient and brutal, lol.

Oh, Welcome to Heresy Online, and... Kharne is a dweeb.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes all, I look forward to defeating your armies with rage and point weapons (and in ones models case, a torso)

Kharn is a dweeb...oh your skull is next boyo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts