Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here's some more blood angels that I painted. Just finished 'em yesterday. Here you go. C&C appreciated...

EDIT: well, I just realized that I didn't put the squad markings on their kneepads... I'll have to do that.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Very nice. I like the freehand on the banner. The only thing though some of the models have highlights and shading that seem very wide and blocky, most notably the second from the bottom picture. Apart from that I like though :)

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
They look great.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Where did you get the helmet on the blood angel in second photo, the one with the power sword (Right hand) Bolter (left)

really good there by the way.:eek:k:

·
Registered
167 Posts
awesome dude, If the guy with the cool helmet comes with a squad from the blood angels I might have to start a blood angel army... or a black templar :p

·
Registered
323 Posts
The helmet is from the death company box. It is a very cool set, a lot of nice bitz like that.
Sweet and thanks for the info.

·
Registered
967 Posts
love the guy with the melta, I really like the head ( also from the death company if I'm not mistaken) in combination with the mk.8 body!

allround awesome

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did you do the green company badge??
Very easy, knarloc green base (in the shape of a blood drop) then camo layered towards the middle of the drop, then a slight line of scorpion green for a highlight.

love the guy with the melta, I really like the head ( also from the death company if I'm not mistaken) in combination with the mk.8 body!

allround awesome
Thanks! Yes, the head is from the death company box.

Another nice unit, this army must be looking very sexy now :victory:
I'm hoping to get an army shot one of these days... maybe once I get some more stuff done, just doesn't feel ready yet.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very very sexy models, the only thing I can say is drill out those gun barrels please! +rep

(EDIT: Ah, there would be +rep but it won't let me, gah...)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Freaking sweet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts