Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Well that's just... odd. Love the fact that there looks to be a complete mk4 marine in there though. No more Forgeworld only!

Also gives me a glimmer of hope on the rumor from a while ago about a redone DA kit with mk3 mixed in!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Nothing new there as maximus thought. Thems are all parts from the Death Company, Sanguinary Guard, Sternguard, and new Tactical kit.

How does this piece of information point to a BA codex coming up next? I mean, I want it. It's just been teased so many times I'm weary.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It says "Codex" on the cover of the white dwarf in the link I provided.

"New Blood angels tactical squad + codex"

As the thread title suggests.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
The link didn't work for me the first time I clicked it, I assumed the photo posted second was from what you provided. I was wrong!

Those are definitely not from current boxes. I wonder if this means the Tactical squad will have more of a place in a BA army with the new codex?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
The plasma gun and storm bolter, a couple leg sculpts, the sergeant's icon, and some shoulder pads I'm pretty sure are new. The fangs on the sergeant and the terminator captain in the new box set concern me.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, I'm always iffy on bare heads in general anyway. I stick to helmets, since I am always usually a little unsatisfied with the bare faces.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
They were blood drinkers, hence "Vampires". Now, they're actual VAMPIRES? Fuck sake. For once, I'm more interested in Smaug than anything else.
Get used to it, space wolves will be getting tails soon, dark angels heads will feature pouts and ultramarines will feature hands pointing at themselves and shit eating grins

Reactions: ntaw

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
rumors are there is a veteran blood angel terminator squad following next week too
This pleases me. I've been holding off buying a set of Space Hulk ones and converting them to what I need just in case this happens.

·
Registered
364 Posts
A few have mentioned it, but let's get it front and centre: are GW changing base sizes for minis?

Take a look at the BA Death Company guys in WD44. I think they are on bigger bases too...bigger

CtS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts