Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question: i sthere a kit for the death company dreadnought with blood talons , and for the stormraven gunship?:search:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok , thank you for the answer . do you know from witch kit the blood claws on the death comp.dreadnought pictured in the blood angels codex come from? i thought maibe the old space wolf dreadnought but i havent found it on gw main website.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
They may have something on FW.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Forge world has the claw arms available, and you can use one of their Venerable bodies for it. What I did was buy two ironclad boxes. There is a "claw/clamp" arm for each one, I did some judicious swapping and got a left and right clamp arm from that. With the remaining left and right arm without "hands", I took a center piece from the same kits (looks like a cap with four cutouts) and glued skaven blades in the cutouts. Got 2 clawnoughts out of 2 kits with limited bashing.

My Storm Ravens are bashes of Shuttle Tyderium (Star Wars) and Sisters of Battle Immolators.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
don't exist at the moment.
Most people use a Valkarie for a Stormraven and a Dreandought/Ironclad/Furioso for a Deathdread just with a blakc paint sceme.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts