Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, according to the BA dex, LRs and variants can deepstrike, is this affected by teleport homers? or do they always scatter in the normal way? Also, Death Company cant score, but can a dedicated transport to them (the LRC) still score?

Thanks in advance :)

zas

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Hey, according to the BA dex, LRs and variants can deepstrike, is this affected by teleport homers? or do they always scatter in the normal way? Also, Death Company cant score, but can a dedicated transport to them (the LRC) still score?

Thanks in advance :)

zas
Teleport Homers only affect Terminators Deep Striking. Locator Beacons will work however.

Transport never score, but a Scoring unit inside them can measure to objectives from the hull. Hence a Transport with DC inside cannot "score", though a DC's dedicated transport with Tactical Marines inside could, for example.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Can a Landraider TELEPORT? I think not. Teleport homers only effect Terminaotrs...they can however benafit from Locator Beacons.

Transports NEVER count as scoring units. It; says so in the big book (I forget the page number) They only ever count as scoring in Spearhead games i belive

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah right sorry :L im not big on mech, (and never used a transport before writing this list, so ive never needed to know) and sorry i got mixed up between locators and teleport homers sorry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts