-lascannon
-missile launcher

Total: 1990

any help is appreciated

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Cool list. Seriously killy.

Although I would try and find some way of giving the landspeeder a MM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pretty solid list. A couple of suggestions:

1) You may want to try and change a couple of those power weapons in your assault squads to powerfists. All it takes is something like a defiler to charge in and ruin your day. Plus I've found it invaluable for taking out T4 multi-wound models like tyranid warriors.

2) 3 Sanguinary Priests with jump packs totals 225 pts, not 150. So you would have to drop one, which I think is fine considering at least one of your assault squads should "suffer" the Red Thirst anyways due to Astorath.

3) I agree with Baltar, a multimelta on the land speeder would be more useful. A single heavy bolter just isn't going to do a whole lot of damage. However it does make it less of a target priority, so it could be used as a cheap late game objective contestor.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
i would drop the Honor Guard and use the points to do the upgrades recommended, potentially drop Lemartes (not necessary, but just an idea) to get two LS with MM, and add more DC and attach them to Astorath, since he makes DC so nasty anyway.

good hunting.

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Red Thirst doesn't give you rage, it just makes you more Awesome. It's the Sanguinary Priests that make Astrorath obsolete. Jump pack Recluisarch is a good fit for 155 points.

Aramoro

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Drop the Death Company. In this list it's really not very useful. It's too easy to get them chasing a rhino or low-point unit and never affecting the game. I'd take the 400 points your spending here and buy a Storm Raven and a Dev squad with Missile Launchers.

Exchange Astorath with Dante. He's better for your construction. Add Extra Armor to your Furioso. Change your Anti-Tank DN to a Furioso w/Extra armor and a magna-grapple.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts