Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Two lists for a game against Tau this weekend. One at 1500 and one at 1850. C&C please.
BA 1500
HQ
-Reclusiarch (jump pack)-155
(I'd replace him with a jump Librarian. Give him Fear of the Darkness and Unleash Rage)
Elite
-Sanguinary Priest (power weapon, jump pack)-95
(This guy is only 90 points (50+25+15) )
-Furioso Librarian (extra armor, wings, shield of sanguinius, magna-grapple, heavy flamer)-215
(I really doubt Shield is worth it. To get a 5+ cover sv you have to walk? Pass. Take Blood Lance and pop suits hiding behind things.)

Troops
-Assault Squad (2x meltagun, PF)-235
-Tactical Squad (meltagun, missile launcher, power weapon, melta bombs)-260
--Rhino (extra armor)
(I'd rather have another RAS, but... Stick these guys into a tl HF Razorback instead. Then use the Razor as a light tank while the infantry hold a home objective. Or put a Combat Squad inside and rush them into the Firewarriors.)
-Scout Squad (sniper rifles, heavy bolter, cammo cloaks)-100
(Missile Launcher instead of HB and give the Sergeant a power weapon.)

FA
-Baal Pred (Flamestorm cannon, extra armor, dozer blade)-135
(Why bother? You don't need AP3 for FW or Kroot and a single wound on suits just makes them mad. You could get 5 DC in a Drop Pod or some bikes. Nearly anything else would be more effective.)
-Baal Pred (heavy bolters, extra armor, storm bolter) -170

Heavy
-Predator (Lascannons)-135

Total-1500

BA 1850
HQ
-Dante-225

Elites
-Sanguinary Priest (power weapon, jump pack)-95
(see above)
-Terminator Assault Squad (3x TH/SS, 2x LC)-490
--Land Raider (extra armor, multi-melta)
(Because he needs something large and expensive to ventilate with Railgun slugs? If you are tailoring this army to fight Tau then a Land Raider is pointless. For 250 points you could field Sanguinary Guard with the Chapter Banner, a Power Fist and an Infernus Pistol. You'll gain a bad ass scoring unit to support Dante and I'll bet dollars to donuts the terminators get into combat more consistently just by teleporting behind some cover.)

Troops

Troops (see above)
-Assault Squad (2x meltagun, PF)-235
-Tactical Squad (meltagun, missile launcher, power weapon, melta bombs)-260
--Rhino (extra armor)
-Scout Squad (sniper rifles, heavy bolter, cammo cloaks)-100

FA
-Baal Pred (Flamestorm cannon, extra armor, dozer blade)-135
(see above)
-Baal Pred (heavy bolters, extra armor, storm bolter) -170

Heavy
-Predator (Lascannons)-135

Total-1850

Hope some of my comment help.:grin:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.