Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just want a little feed back on which version of the landraider do you think is tacticaly sound I have budgeted 250 points for any landraider i plan to run. so if you could give me some pros and con to each version I would greatly appreciate it.

Land Raider =

L.R. Crusader =

L.R. Redeemer =

you know something like that!
thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
By the way, it is spelt 'Emperor', and not 'Emperer' :eek:k:

I would be really interested to see which versions and load-outs of Land Raiders people think are good at different things.
I have recently been talking to friends about how to build an SM army that mercilessly exploits the rules for maximum Land Raider presence at any give point level.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok the main reason for this post is i want a Land Raider spam. I just did not want to hear all the hecklers chime in with pointless criticism. I just wanted to get some Land Raider feedback before i break out the debit card. so i'll post a 1000 point army and a 1500 point army as those are the point levels i am forced to play at. I have an Idea of what i want i just need to fine tune it.

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
For Land Radier Spam I would say a couple of Godhammer and Redeemer is good.

I would be tempted by

Libby (Shield of Sanguineous)

4 Assualt Squads, Power Fist, Melta Gun

2 Land Radiers, Hunter Killer Missile

2 Land Raider Redeemers

Thats 1500pts on the button.

That gives you some crowd control in the form of the redeemers, and some anti armour in the form of the Godhammers. I feel the Crusader just falls in a bad spot for Land Raider Spam, it has weak guns and it's main advantage is it's transport capacity which you wont be using.

Aramoro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts