221 - 240 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
There's a fine line between:
-What Doug wants to do
and
-What Kunzhardt would do

I mean I harass Nol with prospects of just deep striking twinlinked Fellglaives (as in two tanks linked together. . . of course with twin linked Volkite Carronades because screw you) all the while riding it down while riffing a sweet guitar solo but it doesn't mean I'll do it.

Actually with that harassment in mind I think Nol probably instigated the idea of the Inquisition geared towards Kunz.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Back the fuck up bro guy! If there's anyone who's heavy metal it's Ty guy, dude has black eyes and spikes and stuff. Also, whenever I post for Tyranus I listen to Bolt Thrower lol

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Just so everyone knows, the XIX has 25 apothecaries, including Lugerev. Each Company has 2, normally. This allows 4 'spares' that he can use to aid the Librarius or Mechanicus branch or move from Company to Company depending on specific needs or size differences.

One of these spares is currently assigned to the 7th, due to their size, giving them three. Likely the first and/or second has a spare as well since they are likely the two other largest companies and about to see action.

I ask that please no one create any of these apothecaries. I do not plan on making all of the characters, but do not plan on making any characters that are not any of these officers, either.

And as a friendly reminder to everyone, I am glad to see some new faces who are very active posters, but again please keep the things you know and believe distinct from what your character knows and believes. Also, again, keep the timing of things in mind. For a new example, there has been no indication that Tyranus knows about Kunzhardt's altercation with Lugerev and Coeus. As I said before we have written a lot so this can be tricky but please be careful.

I dont plan on posting again until Nol's next update but if he is content to let things keep rolling as long as they go for then I suppose it may be inevitable.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Tyranus saw kunzhardt confront and grab lugerev, he left after that and doesn't know that coeus intervened in any way. But one can assume since lugerev is tied to the 7th crew that they would retaliate solely based on what tyranus saw.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just so everyone knows, the XIX has 25 apothecaries, including Lugerev. Each Company has 2, normally. This allows 4 'spares' that he can use to aid the Librarius or Mechanicus branch or move from Company to Company depending on specific needs or size differences.

One of these spares is currently assigned to the 7th, due to their size, giving them three. Likely the first and/or second has a spare as well since they are likely the two other largest companies and about to see action.

I ask that please no one create any of these apothecaries. I do not plan on making all of the characters, but do not plan on making any characters that are not any of these officers, either.

And as a friendly reminder to everyone, I am glad to see some new faces who are very active posters, but again please keep the things you know and believe distinct from what your character knows and believes. Also, again, keep the timing of things in mind. For a new example, there has been no indication that Tyranus knows about Kunzhardt's altercation with Lugerev and Coeus. As I said before we have written a lot so this can be tricky but please be careful.

I dont plan on posting again until Nol's next update but if he is content to let things keep rolling as long as they go for then I suppose it may be inevitable.
What about Adriun's Discussion with Lugerev? I was hoping to get some bonding time with the senile old fart.

Edit: Oh well, never mind. I just read the newest posts.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
He is an Astartes, who is veteran to the most epic time in 40k history. He has an afflicted mind that has bent to the stresses of utterly insane warfare that has pushed the limits of even his strong Space Marine indoctrinated psyche. While most of his brothers only had to focus on blowing shit up, he had to focus on that, putting these brothers back together when they got blown up, mercy killing an innumerable amount of them and all while conducting his role and responsibilities as chief medical officer and researcher for the Grand Company. In my physical description, I said nothing about him being frail or wasting away in this manner. The Warp has kept him strong like the rest of the still living Iron Warriors. Granted, he is at least several hundred years old and even Astartes do show signs of age over such a great amount of time. I know it was just a joke, I have no hard feelings I just feel like he has been misinterpreted quite a bit. I put a lot of thought into my characters and care about my writing.

I thought a lot about conversation possibilities between the two. However, looking into him, this is what I decided. He wouldn't want an elongated discussion at this time. It is difficult for him to hold his attention and clarity for very long. He does not necessarily know or realize this but he can tell something is odd, and is often troubled by confusion and a sort of paranoia. Likely, Adriun wouldn't be Adriun the entire time they were in the Apothecary together. This could be another scene I would definitely be interested in writing, but Deus has expressed interest in conversing with Adriun as well and ultimately I feel like we are crunching waaaay more into this part of the plot than Nol expected or intended as it is, so wrapping things up for this part seemed nice.

There will be plenty of time later in the RP for our characters to speak with one another. No need to cram it all in right off the bat.

·
Registered
326 Posts
He is an Astartes, who is veteran to the most epic time in 40k history. He has an afflicted mind that has bent to the stresses of utterly insane warfare that has pushed the limits of even his strong Space Marine indoctrinated psyche. While most of his brothers only had to focus on blowing shit up, he had to focus on that, putting these brothers back together when they got blown up, mercy killing an innumerable amount of them and all while conducting his role and responsibilities as chief medical officer and researcher for the Grand Company. In my physical description, I said nothing about him being frail or wasting away in this manner. The Warp has kept him strong like the rest of the still living Iron Warriors. Granted, he is at least several hundred years old and even Astartes do show signs of age over such a great amount of time. I know it was just a joke, I have no hard feelings I just feel like he has been misinterpreted quite a bit. I put a lot of thought into my characters and care about my writing.

I thought a lot about conversation possibilities between the two. However, looking into him, this is what I decided. He wouldn't want an elongated discussion at this time. It is difficult for him to hold his attention and clarity for very long. He does not necessarily know or realize this but he can tell something is odd, and is often troubled by confusion and a sort of paranoia. Likely, Adriun wouldn't be Adriun the entire time they were in the Apothecary together. This could be another scene I would definitely be interested in writing, but Deus has expressed interest in conversing with Adriun as well and ultimately I feel like we are crunching waaaay more into this part of the plot than Nol expected or intended as it is, so wrapping things up for this part seemed nice.

There will be plenty of time later in the RP for our characters to speak with one another. No need to cram it all in right off the bat.
I was being Facetious. I know he isn't appearance wise old.

And this is fine. This way Nol can move it on.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Probability of death seems proportional to how much the half-blood Captains trust you. So far you've killed as many of your men as I have! By the time we reach the planet, there'll be about four people left :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
Working on my Response to Coeus. Also writing up another sheet for one of the 12 masters in the Factorum.

This one is the WarpTek, decided to make him very very interesting.

Will edit this post and add the sheet in for reading pleasure/curiosity/criticism when its done. Which should be soon. I don't want to write too much for each of these guys, just enough to flesh them out.

Also since I never really specified, for those that have some request for Adriun to make something, trade-able items are simply things of very high quality. Even a High Quality Ork Power Klaw will do, or a Suit of Mega-Armor(Orks are like a tech lottery sometimes there is something useful or new in them, most of the time its "WTF how did this even work?") other Xeno tech works too or some sort of arrangement to the Forge Masters favor. Back to writing now.

Edit: Here he is. Sophacles.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
If Sophocles was born on Olympia then he could not have participated in the decimation.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Just to clarify, I'm assuming that Sophacles no longer has access to his powers?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Combined and modified what was to be my reply to Coeus with the update.

Also contacted the worry wort Kunzhardt. :p SO we can discuss in person or later.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Sorry, I have been, and will continue to be for the next few days, rather bus with uni and stuff. I'll post as best as I can, but at least you have something from me which should allow Box and Krymson to post as well (if they were waiting for my post to respond to that is).

221 - 240 of 304 Posts