Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you might have seen already, but I have started a Blog...

It's quite apparent that I don't really know what I'm doing lol.

As I have got know most of you pretty well over the years on Heresy any suggestions and thoughts from Bloggers and Heretics to help get it up to a decent standard would be greatly appreciated.

http://viscountvashsvault.blogspot.co.uk/

PM me or leave brutal feedback here :)

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I took a quick look at the site. My man criticism is that the background image is annoying. That rusted texture is too busy and has too much contrast. Find something less distracting.

Also in your bio you misspelled "I've" as "Iv'e" unless this is some colloquial slang.

Otherwise, so far so good. The modeling blogs I've read in the past drew me because they had good photos both work in progress and complete, and had good explanations of the techniques involved.

The eye candy and the opportunity to learn were critical.

Humor is good too.

·