Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you any pictures of painted old GW Scifi models that no longer exist in the current edition of 40k or were never in the 40k game at all?

Zoats,Ambuls, Squats, Confrontation, the Judge Dredd minis and the like.

If you have pop them up in this thread.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dang cool. Love the dozer blade.

Say, if someone happens to have that Genestealer Patriarch that's sitting on a throne, I for one would be excited to see it! :flutter: I have the other Patriarch, but man oh man...even by yesterday's standards that's an ugly model. With the paint scheme I've given him, he looks somewhat like a McNugget that's making a run for it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dang cool. Love the dozer blade.

Say, if someone happens to have that Genestealer Patriarch that's sitting on a throne, I for one would be excited to see it! :flutter: I have the other Patriarch, but man oh man...even by yesterday's standards that's an ugly model. With the paint scheme I've given him, he looks somewhat like a McNugget that's making a run for it.

heres mine!

·
Registered
86 Posts
WOW the good ole' days!

·
Registered
118 Posts
i was going thought my mate dad old warhammer stuff and came across original termies as well as a brand new copy of the rough traders box, still sealed. they are old school we also found a copy of white dwarf 1

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
i think the oldest thing i had was the old vidcator with the metal parts

or the guardians wit just the stick on guns

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
In an odd sort of way, I almost prefer the MkVI armour over the newer MkVII design. The beak helmet fits in much better with the Imperial iconography, after all. And, when you paint a beaky helmet white, it doesn't hold any risk of George Lucas filing a law suit on your ass.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I got a few old WHFB things but nothing for 40k I just got rid of some old RT Renegade Marines that had Missle Launchers and heavy Bolters.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I have 30 unbuilt RT01 mk6 marines in the original flesh colour plastic GW used to use before they went with the grey.I have decided that i am never going to use them and am going to list them on my bits website in the next week or so.

I recently got hold of alot of old blood bowl minatures from the astrogranite version.
Old minis are fantastic but i prefer the new stuff they are putting out as it gets better every time (though i have doubts about some of the deamons).I have listed the blood bowl models on ebay, if anyone wants any links to the stuff send me a pm .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·