Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on my research on the Krakow Nativity creches;

https://www.google.com/search?q=kra...a=X&ei=zCqfVPDtDoiEyQSb_YCQAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

I've decided to explore the feasibility of making a Warmonger Titan.

The first effort will be modifications compatible with my Luteus Vexant Warlord Titan with completely interchangeable parts.

The second part of the project will be a complete Warmonger/Imperator 'stand on it's own' model.

The proposed height of the modified Warlord Warmonger will be 196 scale feet, about 60 scale meters tall or around 36 inches (0,91 meters. The later Imperator model may be a bit taller.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Now that we've all agreed on the state of my mental health I think it only fair to warn you that I have at least a half dozen projects in various stages of completion;

"BA do you ever finish anything?"

"Well in all fairness Lucie is done and the Warlord Luteus Vexant is done except for the final detailing paintwork." They still need bases.......

"The Hierophant is done but that was a kit so it really doesn't count"

"All the Tyranid army is done if you don't count the Harridan which I haven't decided on a final paint scheme."

And the list goes on...........

So back on subject,

I was impressed by the overall exhibit which had easily over a hundred pieces of various stages of complexity and skill. The most outstanding was of middling size but every one of the dozens of figures had it's own link to the clockwork mechanism and moved to some degree or other.

What really inspired me was when I returned home I found on ebay a GW model of the 'Fortress of Redemption' which I bid on and won.

It's the first time I ever saw this model and it fairly screamed 'Warmonger Titan' and is what I will be basing my initial Warmonger work on. The octagonal bastions with their feather-like armour plating seems tailor made to be replicated as greaves and the large center tower the radar dish mount although I will probably be scratch-building all these components instead of using the kit parts.

http://i.imgur.com/4Gi1rGx.jpg

Later I shall be making the more conventional Imperitor Titan based on the Krakow exhibit as a companion piece.

Many thanks for the replies.............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts