Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Just wanted to hear some feedback on my list before I started pumping the money into it. Thanks!)

HQ

-Master of Sanctity [202 pts]
Equipment: Bolt Pistol, Frag Grenades, Artificer Armour, Jump Pack, Adamantine Mantle, Terminator Honors

-Marshall [96 pts]
Equipment: Power Weapon, Bolt Pistol

-Emperor's Champion [140 pts]
Vow: Accept Any Challenge, No Matter the Odds

Troops

-Crusader Squad (Number/Size: 10 Initiates, 6 Neopythes) [266 pts]
Equipment: CCW & BP x14, Power Fist x1, Melta Gun x1, Frag Grenades x16

-Crusader Squad (Number/Size: 10 Initiates, 6 Neopythes) [266 pts]
Equipment: CCW & BP x14, Power Fist x1, Melta Gun x1, Frag Grenades x16

-Crusader Squad (Number/Size: 5 Intiaties) [85 pts]
Equipment: Missile Launcher

-Crusader Squad (Number/Size: 5 Intiaties) [85 pts]
Equipment: Missile Launcher

Fast Attack

-Assault Squad (Number/Squad: 8 Initiates) [201 pts]
Equipment: Power Fist x1, Plasma Pistol x2

-Land Speeder Tornado [80 pts]
Equipment: Assault Cannon

-Land Speeder Tornado [80 pts]
Equipment: Assault Cannon

Total Points: 1501

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
er well

if youre going to have both hqs downgrade the master of sanctity to a reclusiarch, as the extra 1 ld and wound isnt really worth the pionts you pay for them. especially as the chappy makes any squad hes attatched to fearless.
Also, the chances of him being instakilled are very small, plus he has an invulneralbe save so in not sure you need an adamantine mantle.

i would perhaps get rid of the assualt squad as theyre horribly expensive. Your list is lacking in fire support so it might be better buying a lascannon pred and/or more 5 man fire support squads.

it might also be worth dropping the speeders and getting 1 or 2 a las/ml dreds and more neophytes to your crusader squads as theyre gonna be taking a lot of punishment.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree : drop the Master to a Reclusiarch, drop the mantle. I wouldn't take those 5 man squads with missile lauchers, i would rather have a LasDread or LasPred for fire support.

Assault Sqauds are AWESOME I love them and love putting the chappy with them flying around the battlefield popping tanks and tying up Devastator type sqauds.

Land Speeders I have'nt really used tham but I would drop them for another small Assault Squad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts