Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Thank you all for positive feedback!

Noble Korhedron: Door icons are made from GS (pic downloaded from internet). Lionhead shoulder pad is from HE White Lions kit.

EDIT: And thanks for advice on colour. I will definitely try this Eshin Grey.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Exceptional effort on just how much customization and modeling has gone into each model in your force alone, let alone the great results you've achieved, Entarion! This is far out of my skill set, so I'll just continue to follow your thread instead, lol:smile2:.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Warden

Happy New Year Heretics!

Wardens. Elite veterans of Black Lions chapter. A signature miniature I wanted to do for a long time but have been missing few parts. It is my biggest kitbash. Taking various bits from Deathwatch, Black Templars, HH Dark Angels and Stormcast Eternals.

The goal was to achieve techno-knight look following the old Calibanite Knight orders.

Black Templars tabard and Dark Angels HH helmet helped me to give the model strong knightly look. Then I used elements from Stormcast armour like boots which perfectly fit.

Cloak is from Vanguard-Hunters kit.

I also needed unique medieval sword. I converted Deathwatch power sword using lionhead bit and cross-guard is from Stormcast warblade.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Predator

Thanks Dextus!

I started working on my version of heavy Predator tank and it all starts with the turret. Again, I wanted something extra so I went with twink-linked autocannon. It took me quite some time to cut it properly but I am very pleased with the result.

Next step will be adding FW extra armour and some elements from SM Stalker/Hunter kit.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
That's cool. I might steal it for a Necromunda conversion. What did you use for the barrels?
Simple ear swabs. Just make sure that plastic part is harder. The size is usually perfect for barrels.

What's the base of it; an Astartes combat shotgun?
Deathwatch shotgun. But the one in Scout box might be suitable as well.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Small update. Working on shotgun for another Warden. Got inspired by double barrel shotgun from anvil industries.

That's awesome! I may need to look into trying this for my own scouts at some point.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts