Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi everyone,

I'll be there Saturday & Sunday, and like during The Horus Heresy Weekender in May I'll do a Live Tweet with pics, news, Q&A with authors.

So if you want to "live the weekender at home", just keep an eye here:

https://twitter.com/blacklibrarium

And if you have a question for an author or in general, you'll can tell me on Twitter and I'll do my best to ask to an author for you. Or if you want a pic in particular, or news about pre-release books, etc.

I'll be there for myself, for my website and for all the community. So, do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope you'll enjoy the LiveTweet and the Weekender.

See you there if you go. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Or if you want a pic in particular, or news about pre-release books, etc.
I would definitely not mind a list of the pre-release books, so that I can see what's coming.

And if Laurie Goulding happens to be there, could you possibly ask him if we are still getting a Scythes of the Emperor Space Marines Battles novel??

LotN

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you say I. Can you clarify?

:victory:

I = Me, myself, my person, my body.

Is that clear enough ? :)

I would definitely not mind a list of the pre-release books, so that I can see what's coming.
Ok, but we already know this:

+ Alone, a Raven Guard audio by Joe Parrino.

And a few others non-announced... I hope BIG SUPRISES !

I'll take pictures if there is mentions of any new books inside pre-released books.

And if Laurie Goulding happens to be there, could you possibly ask him if we are still getting a Scythes of the Emperor Space Marines Battles novel??
I already want to ask him about it. But I think there is no Scythes novel, not yet.

He said that a few days ago when Visions of War was announced:

"For everyone who was convinced I had a Scythes novel on the way... not quite yet."

:)

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Well then I guess that the key question I want answered is; are the Phoenix Lords truly getting their own series, and what number in the series is Maugan Ra's book going to be?? (Please be 2, please!) Oh and if there's any chance that in this series we'd see Karandras vs Drazhar??

And a few others non-announced... I hope BIG SUPRISES !
Same here, it's those that I am interested in. But thanks for that list.

I already want to ask him about it. But I think there is no Scythes novel, not yet.

He said that a few days ago when Visions of War was announced:

"For everyone who was convinced I had a Scythes novel on the way... not quite yet."

:)
Grrr, the following Chapters do not just deserve their own books, they have stories that are 1000x better than most of the stuff that happens to the First Founders;

Scythes of the Emperor
Lamenters
Mantis Warriors
Exorcists
Marines Errant
Sons of Antaeus
Flame Falcons
Relictors
Star Phantoms
Storm Wardens
Doom Eagles
Vorpal Swords
Raptors
Carcharodons
Knights of Blood

LotN

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well then I guess that the key question I want answered is; are the Phoenix Lords truly getting their own series, and what number in the series is Maugan Ra's book going to be?? (Please be 2, please!) Oh and if there's any chance that in this series we'd see Karandras vs Drazhar??
Yep you're right. I don't know much about Eldars, so I missed this. But know, thanks to the Lexicanum, I want to read this series !

I will talk about that with Gav Thorpe this weekend. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See you at Belfry Death Nikorps.
We could coop about author interviews - i would be looking for them myself
yeah sure, why not. I would like to interview Chris Wraight and gav Thorpe. Or anyone else... except guy Haley I've already did it in May (with David Annandale).

I've got a lot of questions for each authors... :)

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
So thanks to Nikorp's very helpful feed we now know about four new releases;

Shield of Baal: Deathstorm by Joshua Reynolds - A Blood Angels novel, likely this will centre around the coming Shield of Baal Campaign that depicts the Angels fighting Hive Fleet Leviathan on their home soil.

The Seventh Serpent by Graham McNeill - A HH LE novella about the Alpha Legion, no clue what it's about but it's Alpha Legion so at least 92% chance it will be awesome.

Blood and Fire (Hardback) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden - FREAKING FINALLY! I was very annoyed when this was released only as a £20 along Helsreach and as an ebook. It's about time we got a proper novella release, I don't normally buy novellas as I find them price but when it has ADB's name on the cover, price becomes irrelevant.

Ahriman: Unchanged by John French - The final Ahriman novel. Really looking forward to this one, no doubts that it will be awesome.

LotN

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Third Ahriman book already? The second is not available yet.
It doesn't come out until 2015. We just know the name now.

Also we have two new Horus Heresy covers.

Horus Heresy: Deathfire by Nick Kyme;

Horus Heresy: The Eagles Talon/Iron Corpses by David Annandale and John French;

Both awesome.

LotN

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Are the Salamanders normally associated with fire? Seems a bit out there.
Kyme has gotta be taking the piss now. :laugh:

The Seventh Serpent by Graham McNeill - A HH LE novella about the Alpha Legion, no clue what it's about but it's Alpha Legion so at least 92% chance it will be awesome.
But then it's by McNeill, so there's a fat chance it'll be shit.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts