Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Library newsletter said:
Greetings from the Black Library

This month from our Print on Demand service join Captain Octavius and his Deathwatch battle brothers in two action-packed novels from the pen of C.S. Goto!

In Warrior Brood, a Deathwatch killteam must fight side-by-side with the shamed Mantis Warriors chapter against an insidious tyranid horde in a race against the clock to recover a top secret weapon from a mysterious research facility.

In Warrior Coven, the Deathwatch find themselves as unwilling allies of the enigmatic eldar to help fulfill an ancient pact and prevent an eternal evil from being unleashed on the universe.

Also included is the long out of print Deathwatch graphic novel by Jim Alexander and Graham Stoddart.
I realize this was leaked quite some time ago, however this is the first official announcement made regarding this publication.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
It's just a shame it was written by CS goto as I find his books really hard going.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's just a shame it was written by CS goto as I find his books really hard going.
Yeah he is a bit. Picked up warrior coven a while back it passed a few hours by but it didnt get put in my re-read pile i must admit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts