Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, BLL2013 is next week. In short, who's going?

I got my ticket shortly after last year's, so I'll be going for sure. Tickets are Out of Stock, though.

Full Details About the Event: http://www.blacklibrary.com/Events/black-library-live-2013.html.

Full Event Schedule

Unreleased Books On Sale

Blood of Asaheim by Chris Wraight (WH40K Hardback)
Fire Caste by Peter Fehervari (WH40K Paperback)
The Sigilite by Chris Wraight (HH Audio)
Burden of Duty / Grey Angel by James Swallow & John French (HH Audio)
Gilead's Blood & Gilead's Curse by Dan Abnett and Nik Vincent (WHFB Paperback)
Baneblade by Guy Hayley (WH40K Paperback)

Exclusive BLL Gaunt's Ghosts Tee-Shirt

Originally Posted by Black Library Live 2013:

Join us on the 2nd March 2013 as Black Library Live! returns for a fifth year. As always, there will be a host of special guests attending, including New York Times bestselling author Dan Abnett. You can look forward to a packed schedule of events including seminars, signings and Q&A sessions with the authors.

As well as all that, you’ll be able to get your hands on a huge range of pre-release titles, months before they’re on sale anywhere else, as well as our exclusive range of Black Library event-only art prints.

This year’s ticket also entitles you to an exclusive Black Library Live!

Chapbook, featuring new stories from Dan Abnett and Nik Vincent. This annual celebration of all things Black Library will be held in Warhammer World, the home of Games Workshop, so as well as the event itself, you’ll also have access to all the attractions of this great venue including Bugman’s Bar and the Citadel Miniatures Museum.
Authors in Attendance:

Dan Abnett
James Swallow
Nik Vincent
Chris Wraight
Guy Hayley
John French
Andy Smillie
Peter Fehervari
David Guyner

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
That T-shirt... There must be a purpose for it being there... Hope they announce a new Gaunts Ghosts book! :shok:

*Goes off wish dreaming*

·
Registered
253 Posts
That T-shirt... There must be a purpose for it being there... Hope they announce a new Gaunts Ghosts book! :shok:

*Goes off wish dreaming*

The Warmaster (Gaunt's Ghosts) [Hardcover] Dan Abnett

19 Dec 2013

"After the success of their desperate mission to Salvation's Reach, Colonel-Commisar Gaunt and the Tanith First race to the strategically vital forge world of Urdesh, besieged by the brutal armies of Anarch Sek. However, there may be more at stake than just a planet. The Imperial forces have made an attempt to divide and conquer their enemy, but with Warmaster Macaroth himself commanding the Urdesh campaign, it is possible that the Archenemy assault has a different purpose - to decapitate the Imperial command structure with a single blow. Has the Warmaster allowed himself to become an unwitting target? And can Gaunt's Ghosts possibly defend him against the assembled killers and war machines of Chaos?"

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
The Warmaster (Gaunt's Ghosts) [Hardcover] Dan Abnett

19 Dec 2013

"After the success of their desperate mission to Salvation's Reach, Colonel-Commisar Gaunt and the Tanith First race to the strategically vital forge world of Urdesh, besieged by the brutal armies of Anarch Sek. However, there may be more at stake than just a planet. The Imperial forces have made an attempt to divide and conquer their enemy, but with Warmaster Macaroth himself commanding the Urdesh campaign, it is possible that the Archenemy assault has a different purpose - to decapitate the Imperial command structure with a single blow. Has the Warmaster allowed himself to become an unwitting target? And can Gaunt's Ghosts possibly defend him against the assembled killers and war machines of Chaos?"

HOLYFUCKINGSHITDAMNEDCANTFUCKINGWAIT!!!?! :shok:

When was this announced? I must have been living under a rock lately. :unsure:

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Your not the only one. I completely missed this as well! Obviously there was another novel coming, but just seeing the synopsis makes it that much closer(granted it'll still be ages away, but still!)

Onto BL Live, is each person only entitled to one of the BL chapbooks or can you buy more than one?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your not the only one. I completely missed this as well! Obviously there was another novel coming, but just seeing the synopsis makes it that much closer(granted it'll still be ages away, but still!)

Onto BL Live, is each person only entitled to one of the BL chapbooks or can you buy more than one?
On the basis of what happened last year, Everyone's given one as they go in free of charge. You can buy one when you go in, but I'm not sure how much they cost to get.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
I see. To cut to the chase, I can't go and am wondering if anyone who is going would be willing to buy an extra one and post it to me...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Two of my buddies will be at this event.
Both french who work for Le Reclusiam :)

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well crap. It appears I am too ill to make the 200-ish mile journey and therefore I will have to remain at home for the weekend and miss out on all the fun. What makes it more gutting is that I have the ticket and the hotel booked, but it's too late to send the ticket out to anyone who would be able to attend.

So to those of you on here that are going, have fun. I will have to sit and hope that somebody writes a roundup of the events like everybody else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts