Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any good Black Library Blood Angels novels out there. Or maybe if there are any good sources on the web for rich solid backgroung story for the BA? I'm a new BA player and i just wanna get more into my army before i start to paint. lemme know guys and gals!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Don't forget the audio book Heart of Rage by James Swallow, that thing is gooood, especially if you like space hulk.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The book of blood has stories about the Blood Angels and their successor chapters , but its only available as a Print on Demand.

It has,

All three books of Gordon Rennie and Colin MacNeil’s critically acclaimed Bloodquest comic strip
Space Hulk - Gav Thorpe’s novella
Crimson Night - James Swallow
The Blood of Angels - C.S. Goto
Heart of Rage - the prose version of James Swallow’s audio drama.
At Gaius Point - Aaron Dembski-Bowden
Blood Debt - James Swallow

More info here if you want it.:)
http://www.blacklibrary.com/Exclusive-Products/Print-on-Demand/Book-of-Blood-the.html

·
Registered
40 Posts
"Aboard the Imperial Navy frigate Emathia, Brother-Librarian Nord and Brother-sergeant Kale of the Blood Angels make a startling discovery - an alien tyranid hive ship, half-destroyed and drifting through space! Under orders from the Magos Xeren, the Blood Angels board the ship to locate a lost scout team. But their fate is far from straightforward. Little do Nord and Kale realise the horrors awaiting them. For they not only risk their bodies, but their very sanity as well." Synopsis from Black Library :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts