Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have already refined the list and I am going to make it. I like the theme and the challenge.
Im going all infantry (minus DP) and use all marks.

HQ: 130- Daemon Prince with Wings

Troops: 292- 9 Thousand Sons with Sorceror (Bolt of Change)

198- 8 'zerkers with Champ (pw and melta bombs)

231- 7 Plague Marines, 2 plasma guns, champ (pf)

185- 6 Noise Marines, 5 sonic blasters, 1 Blastmaster

Fast Attack: 180- 6 man Raptor squad, 2 meltas, champ (pf)

180- 6 man Raptor squad, 2 meltas , champ (pf)

Heavy Support: 135- 6 Havocs 3 HB

150- 6 Havocs 3 AC

170- 6 Havocs 2 Lascannons

Any ideas, I think it is very fluffy and challenging(this is a fun list were I can work on my painting for them)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i love your specailty troops...you seem to be a guy building an army after my own heart. however a few pointers. i'm sure your good at playing with point costs, so i wont make subjestions on things to remove but i will give you a few idea's on things to take. first a daemon prince is a wrecking ball, however its BS 5 should be used aswell i give mine the mark of tzeentch to a} upgrade its involn save, and B} give it winds of chaos and a second power if needed. abuse the BS 5! thousand sons, awesome configureation. berzerkers,their all about hitting hard, i'd go power fist just incase you run into any MC's. Plague marines, very nice. Noise marines equally nice. your raptors are great, but again i tzeentch mine to proved them with that 5 up involn save, its great for crossing open area's to get to the enemy easier. as for the havoc's a mark of tzeentch allow's for them to stand in the open and be fine. but the maine thing for these i subjest is abuse of the ability to take 4 heavy weapons. i know their expensive, but so are the things they need to take down. good luck! hopefully i have provided something of use to you. DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPORERER

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i like the fact you have a varied mix. the chaos troops are all so tempting its hard to choose between them so why do so :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, most of those things are points issues. I may thing about droping the raptors and adding in some other stuff. I may think about move some stuff around, I have a biker squad as well I could use, or termies. . .

As for the Tzeentch DP, I like how powerful he can be, but for Black Legion Fluff I want to leader to be Undivided.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts