Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, can Bjorn the Fell-Handed take a drop pod?

I'm looking at the codex right now, and a Pod is not one of his options. :read:

Someone Dropped him on me a few weeks ago and i just assumed it was legal. Is there a rule i'm missing or did i get duped?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Iirc he is a IC which means he can join a unit, and unless its specified that he cannot be in a droppod, he can join a unit which has a Droppod

·
Registered
496 Posts
Iirc he is a IC which means he can join a unit, and unless its specified that he cannot be in a droppod, he can join a unit which has a Droppod
Bjorn is a Dreadnaught Special character

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
You don't IIRC.

If his options do not say he can take a Drop Pod, then he cannot take a Drop Pod, simple as that.

I ask myself every day I build an army, "why can't I field my Marines with Gatling Blasters". It's just not fair, is it?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
212 Posts
Not my fault I dont know puppy lore...
:blush:

really should since my pal plays em...
lets say I just like.... urrrh.... yeah... :p

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Actually, if you speak up about something you clearly know nothing about, it kinda IS your fault. lol

Feel free to ignore any questions you don't know the answer to.

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Space marine captains don't have rhinos or razorbacks as options and they embark on them as dedicated transports. DP are dedicated transports why can't he be dropped?

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Only the unit which bought a dedicated Transport can get into it at the start if the game. As Bjorn did not buy the Drop Pod he cannot get into it. IC's can join units inside a Dedicated transport, Bjorn cannot.

Aramoro

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Only the unit which bought a dedicated Transport can get into it at the start if the game. As Bjorn did not buy the Drop Pod he cannot get into it. IC's can join units inside a Dedicated transport, Bjorn cannot.

Aramoro
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Actually, if you speak up about something you clearly no nothing about, it kinda IS your fault. lol

Feel free to ignore any questions you don't know the answer to.
Quoted for future reference!:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts