Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BitsandKits have kindly stepped up and offered to supply the prizes for our latest competition.

The full rules and information are incredibly simple. In order to qualify for entry into the random prize draw for a Battleforce or Battalion box of your choice all you have to do is be one of the top 100 posters on the 15th June!!

Also, don't forget to pay a visit to BitsandKits at http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk

Thats a 1% chance of winning a wonderful prize simply by posting on your favourite GW fansite!

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
At the bottom of the forums are the top 5 stats for posts and threads created, where it says "Top 5 States" with a drop down arrow, you can select view more. It'll open the stat window where you can expand it to the top 100 in each category.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
At the bottom of the forums are the top 5 stats for posts and threads created, where it says "Top 5 States" with a drop down arrow, you can select view more. It'll open the stat window where you can expand it to the top 100 in each category.
Fascinating. Thanks Boc.:grin:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Dammit... How do I stay on topic with so many posts?

Great idea lads!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
good on you b&k

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm surprised to see I'm in the top one hundred thread starters, and in the top 2 hundred posters. Considering I'm mostly a lurker I feel pretty special. Maybe I'll start being more active in some discussions!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Well. Not only did I find out that there's an awesome giveaway, but I'm almost in the top 20 posters! I find that unto itself gratifying, even if it just means I have more time to be on a computer than others. This forum is just about my only outlet for talking about 40k and I guess it shows :blush:

Now to hold on to that spot even while vacationing in Hawaii for a week without having internet access....must....win....prizes....

Thanks Bits & Kits for sponsoring this!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Is killing everyone else on the forum so I'm definatly in the top 100 posters against the contest rules? :grin:
(looks through T&C's)

Ah ha, subsection 14, paragraph 1432
Killing other posters to win will invalidate the competition unless the boomerang from Mad Max 2 is used, or a Granny Smiths apple

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
I'd just paint a brick green and call it a granny smith apple instead, but its your call in that regard. Keep in mind though that even if you kill off the other top posters, the next set of posters will merely replace them and your chances will remain the same. :grin:

Will definitely be interesting to see who wins though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts