Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my order of bits recently from bits and kits i am very happy with it and was just wondering if anyone knows how often they restock?? love to get more from them but what im looking is out of stock :(:(

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
You could PM the owner of bitsandkits here on heresy. Do a search for his name.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all good ideas thanks mates :D

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I think the restocking issue was covered in the B&K thread on the trading board. The basic consensus was it's just not financially feasible to restock all parts as quick as they would like.

That said they do restock quicker than other bits sites in my opinion, the service is a lot quicker and they sell a lot of other useful mdelling malarkey.

And definitely sign up for the e-mail notification :grin:

·
4,491 Posts
Look at it this way.... Meltaguns.

Buy 10 boxes of troops, all 10 meltaguns will sell.
Your left with basically whole boxes minus the meltaguns, which would have been lucky to pay for 1 of the boxes.
It just isnt viable to keep purchasing massive amounts of boxes if they arent going to pay for themselves.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Look at it this way.... Meltaguns.

Buy 10 boxes of troops, all 10 meltaguns will sell.
Your left with basically whole boxes minus the meltaguns, which would have been lucky to pay for 1 of the boxes.
It just isnt viable to keep purchasing massive amounts of boxes if they arent going to pay for themselves.
Totally agree..but it still pisses me off that the only way I can get Leman Russ Track Guards is to buy the Accessories Pack instead of just the pieces, especially when I have a ton of every other piece on that sprue:headbutt:

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
God i always crap myself when i see my name on a thread :thank_you:

If you need any advice about the site and restocking feel free to PM me or email me via the site.
You might want to look into Depends, then :wink:.

In any case, Bits & Kits has always been one of the best "supply" sites on the web, and the shipping speed is second to none.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts