Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
IF bioware decides to bring us an AAA game set in the grimdark future... i'm gonna masturbate over it. (and let's hope its not TAU centered...)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing though; The article is from May, 2013. So either it's further along than we think or they scrapped it, as we haven't heard anything about it.
Ah right, missed that part.. still pc game development can take a long time, especially if you only just acquired the license. Also remember SEGA has the WHFB license so warhammer total war is also in production if the rumor mill is correct.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Ah right, missed that part.. still pc game development can take a long time, especially if you only just acquired the license. Also remember SEGA has the WHFB license so warhammer total war is also in production if the rumor mill is correct.
Oh definitely. Mass Effect 4 has also been in development a few years, and they haven't officially revealed it yet.

I'm just really hoping for something awesome. To quote Starcraft 2: Hell, it's about time.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Well, they [Creative Assembly] were advertising for a Project Manager knowledgeable in the Fantasy universe and other computery flavoured stuff.

However, with Attila on the horizon for 2015, that's a further 18 months of DLC and content and bug fixes before a 2016 potential release slot for a theoretical Warhammer Total War.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Bioware do make great RPG games. But I'm guessing they have a long development cycle so probably nothing to be seen for a year or 3.

I wonder if this is still a runner. Unfortunately there is not much other than unconfirmed rumours out in google land.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
And possibly a homoerotic love scene.
Given the things that could happen with it that's not even a concern.

It could turn into another KOTOR2, or the story could have an ending like the mass effect series.

Or they could do another your mom hates dead space 2 thing, or have fake protesters like dantes infernal.

That's if we're lucky.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
It could turn into another KOTOR2,
Mind explaining that one a bit? I know people have their beef with KOTOR2, what with it having chunks missing leading to inconsistencies in the story, but overall it felt like a good game (I certainly go back to it more often than its predecessor.)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Mind explaining that one a bit? I know people have their beef with KOTOR2, what with it having chunks missing leading to inconsistencies in the story, but overall it felt like a good game (I certainly go back to it more often than its predecessor.)
The game was incomplete does that really need explanation?

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
The game was incomplete does that really need explanation?
How about you humour me and fucking explain like I asked the first time? Clearly I know the game has bits missing, but if thats the be-all-end-all of why you say the game is bad then your definitely using that to ignore any good merits it has.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
How about you humour me and fucking explain like I asked the first time? Clearly I know the game has bits missing, but if thats the be-all-end-all of why you say the game is bad then your definitely using that to ignore any good merits it has.
It's been ten years since I played it. The only things I remember about it is that it crashed %50 of the time when ever you entered a loading screen.
And that the whole probe droid torture droid confrontation never happened. Plus that female bounty hunter chick entering the last area had no explanation.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts