Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was not a fun thing to assemble. Not that it was difficult, but storing it in the meantime and even now is kind of a pain. Nonetheless, but I wanted to get it done.

The main body was yellow resin and the rest is grey resin, I don't know why that is. Another piece to go alongside my heirodule and myriad of monsters and other beasties when my swarm takes to the field of Apocalypse.

I'm putting this here rather than Project logs, because I don't know what kind of time frame I will have to work with on this. As it is, I've had the thing for over a year before I got it to this stage. :laugh:

 

·
Critique for da CriticGod
Joined
·
3,351 Posts
Hmmm, I'm the same way with large or special kits. I always take a lot of time to think about the process, what needs to be done, and to make sure I'm prepping it and cleaning all the flash really well. But I have seen many people who go the opposite way too. They dive right in as soon as they get the kit home.

I always want to take my time and do it right. That's my M.O. in general, but especially when I have spent a lot of money on a kit.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I left off this was the lash whips, partially because I couldn't find them after all this time, but mostly because I thought it would look better without them. Probably why I didn't keep track of them. :laugh:
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top