Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do models on bike gain the +1attack from using 2CCW?
i always thought they didnt but today my opponent said the opposite and i didnt find anything on BRB supporting my opinion.

Now i'm reading on the Dark Eldar codex Jetbike entry that they cant use more than 1CCW becouse they need 1hand to ride the bike, is it only for dark eldars maybe?

page references would be great

thanks

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i just found that in the dark eldar FAQ there's an errata changing the wording on the Jetbike entry, no more mention on the 2CCW limitation anymore...so +1attack or not? :p

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Yep, bikes, just like any other unit, gain the extra attack when armed with two single handed CCWs. They're just that good at riding apparently.

·
Registered
387 Posts
this is good to know i had this discussion with a m8 of mine and he said they defo don't get +1 attack so now i can go correct him:biggrin:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Well if you all think about it logically, the fluff makes so much sense. Everyone knows that when you have 2 cc weapons and a bike, you steer with your mind, duh XD

·
Registered
493 Posts
It is even better, when he has a relic blade, a storm shield, a grenade launcher and you fire the twin-linked bolters just before you charge. I can just see a captain holding his relic blade between his teeth, his shield strapped to one arm, the grenade launcher the other, with both hands firing the bolters.

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
with both hands firing the bolters.
Well if its the bike mounted bolters than keep in mind they can be slaved to the bike itself, with a button trigger on one or both of the handlebars. At that point you can fire them while steering, no problem.

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
Relic blade strapped to the front of the bike sounds like a good fluff way to explain this right...right...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Relic blade strapped to the front of the bike sounds like a good fluff way to explain this right...right...
Or the guy just smashes them with the relic blade on a drive-by. (Stab, then rip through as he goes away.)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm thinking neural nets. If I can pilot a car, etc. with my mind/via nueral jack in Cyberpunk 2020, why not in 40k?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Everyone always wonders where the bikers hold their pistols. I say: Look, they're space marines, I'm sure they can figure out a way to fit them in somewhere...

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts