Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I opened the door today when I got home I found a huge suprise my sister painting a slaneesh army,my other little sister was painting Khorne, my father was painting Tzeentch and my mother was painting Undiveded. THey decided to all take up the hobby. Anybody else have a warhammer WTH moment

·
Registered
644 Posts
As I opened the door today when I got home I found a huge suprise my sister painting a slaneesh army,my other little sister was painting Khorne, my father was painting Tzeentch and my mother was painting Undiveded. THey decided to all take up the hobby. Anybody else have a warhammer WTH moment
I can hardly believe this.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
geekly showing my girlfriend of two years my SPESS MAHREENS! waiting for the response and instead as she was looking over all my units she saw my single squad of harlequins and said "ooh those are so cute!" next day took her in and she bought a battleforce...that was a year ago and now she has 5000 points of eldar

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
And I see you took up Nurgle marines. Very nice. :)

My biggest 'What the hell?' moment is a bit worse. I had 3 obliterators, all firing plasma cannons, over the course of 3 turns, kill themselves through Gets Hot rolls.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
I killed 28 Ork Boyz in a single round of Blood Talon madness with my Furioso Dreadnought. Oh and I didn't run any of them down. Did it through sheer rolling to hit and wound. Again and again. Until they were all dead. I won that game.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The family that worships chaos together, stays together! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The first time I saw the manticore... and again with the deathstrike. My mental immage of them is tempered by experience with bad rolling now, but when I first saw them; :shok:

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
out of game, I have never had an experience quite like yours...

in game my worst WTF moment was blowing up my land raider with my own vindicator, and the resulting explosion killing all of my terminators that had just disembarked.

my favourite wtf moment was watching 2 Land speeders almost single handed win me a 6000 point game against guard.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ummmmm wen a nuclear explosion from a superheavy goes 6 feet its not pretty... my tau and orks got nuclear radiation that day

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
how about grots killing my army...of SW...in cc *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts