Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Biggest BS

5K views 71 replies 32 participants last post by  bobg 
Not BS but definitely biggest douche ever

I was playing this kid at GW he's about 15 so I thought it was all good. Then I kill his troop choices and take all the objectives to win and guess what the mother fucker does. He picks up my runepriest that took a total of 5 hours to assemble convert and paint AND THREW IT ACROSS THE ROOM. My model shattered all the pieces that were put on all the greenstuff, everything flew off the model and went everywhere.

Now I'm a pacifist so obviously my response was that I punched the mother fucker in the face, and put him on the ground

=/

May want to look up the definition for pacifist again.

Dirty hippy.
Love you too Katie

Actually I meant what I said about being a pacifist, I usually never use violence for anything (Usually do to my quicksilver tongue) but this kid is literally a jack ass he's stolen entire squads from people at the GW I go to. Of course I don't get to know this until after he fucking threw my model.

The next time I saw him I told him if I ever wanted to go to the hospital for any reason he just has to let me see him...I haven't seen him since. He actually calls the store to ask if I'm there.

I'm a pacifist but some people I'll make an exception for

..Why wasn't he banned from the store?
Also fucking nice work man.
Because even though we could tell that they were our models he had covered them in a shitty smurf paint job so we couldn't just say wtf those are ours. although i believe some people are going to try and steal shit back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.