Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Biggest BS

5K views 71 replies 32 participants last post by  bobg 
well, i had a guy try to tell me he was going to use the bottom of the dice to read off :) the same guy went 370-ish points over and told us it had been checked by a GT officail :)

us: you have to many points

him: no i only have one chapter master

us: i call bullshit, you have two chapter masters

him: i have one, honest

Us: then what's that. *points at second chapter master*

him: he's an objective

us: riighhtt, an objective that moves shoots and calls down orbital bormbardments

the best part is he lost that match

don't worry pedro is the emporer incarnate if you play with that guy :)

to be fair, the dude who i'cve mentioned a lot in this thread tried to take me for a fool the other day, by trying to tell me how my own dex works:)

and then as i don't know the marine dex that well he tried to make his units better til i actually asked someone, who was better than him, suddenly the rules were playable and fair.

i think i bs'ed a guy yesterday accidently, i could of sworn all wounds were allocated to the gun drones first including blast wounds. oh well.

you all know soame wankers, no-one has been banned from ours yet, but its relatively new

i thought all wounds went on the drones no matter what til they were all dead, like the look out sir for guard

no-one in my LGS has respect for my models, every single battlesuit and tank has been wrecked along with about twenty fire warriors :(

the first one, i'd of crushed theirs in return if i thought it was purposeful.

how? because these tau take hours to repair.

we have a dude who spouts rules at everyone all the time. He's about 6' 6. my friend was seriously about to punch him in store when he kept repeating the phrase. need sixes to hit, need sixes to hit. :)

Would only have required 5 for your friend to hit him :laugh:

"I'll get my coat" :blush:
LOL. yeah you get out :)
And mephiston certainly sounded like he was made up by a 13 year fanboy.
HOW DO YOU KNOW. TELL ME. :>)

This dude tried to pull a fast one one my friend the other day, moved his landraider 24" backwards and forwards, shot everthing and blamed it on POTMS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.