Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Biggest BS

5K views 71 replies 32 participants last post by  bobg 
#1 ·
Throughout the 40k world there are the crazy nut jobs who think they can get away with anything. Just things that are so far off the rules you know they are made up.

So I played this 15 year old kid whom I had seen a lot around GW, he is playing SM. So first turn i'm taking out his rhinos with rail guns. And I rolled an explosion on the chart and he says I can't do that... Naturally I draw up a question mark above my head. So I ask him sarcastically why I can't do that, and he says he has like some special defense against it. I was like wtf...? And he says rhinos get it free, and so going along with it as a joke i said lemme see your codex, and in the rule page of the rhino, written on a piece of notebook paper taped into the codex says this rule. I started laughing and got the staff and they gently said that he couldn't do that. But, that was the most BS i have ever seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.