Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Biggest BS

5K views 71 replies 32 participants last post by  bobg 
Love you too Katie

Actually I meant what I said about being a pacifist, I usually never use violence for anything (Usually do to my quicksilver tongue) but this kid is literally a jack ass he's stolen entire squads from people at the GW I go to. Of course I don't get to know this until after he fucking threw my model.

The next time I saw him I told him if I ever wanted to go to the hospital for any reason he just has to let me see him...I haven't seen him since. He actually calls the store to ask if I'm there.

I'm a pacifist but some people I'll make an exception for
..Why wasn't he banned from the store?
Also fucking nice work man.

and if he tries to retaliate I will ram my fist so far up his ass he will be shitting fingers!
:shok:
I think that would end badly for both of you!

i think i bs'ed a guy yesterday accidently, i could of sworn all wounds were allocated to the gun drones first including blast wounds. oh well.
Don't really understand what you're saying, but you choose where the wounds go.
Allocate one wound to each model until each one has a wound, or until you're out of wounds to allocate; you choose the order; then you repeat the process.

According to the Tau Codex.

"When shooting at units containing drones, hits must be allocated before rolling to wound. All drones that can possibly be hit must have hits allocated to them before they are allocated to the rest of the unit. The Tau player allocates weapon hits to targets"

This may have changed however as I have don't have the new Codex, the one I have is circa 2004.
That'll be the 3rd ed one, can't find that in the most recent version.

Well I have been in a similar situation but the guy was 13 and threw my first model I ever painted and got me to start 40k(mephiston) so in retaliations I took all three of his land raiders and chucked them out the window. He left crying like grot and I have never seen him again. This maybe a little excessive but at least I didn't break a chair over his head like i was going to.:angel:
Well that's just beautiful justice :biggrin:

Face palm
:grin:

I heard 1 just the other day with one person saying "Your landraider can't drive thoguth that ruin as all your men are on the top level and he will run them over" The store manager quickly called him out on his BS says "a Landraider would not drive up the steps, along the top, down the other steps and then thoguth the door....he would plow straigth thought the wall."
Yeah, it'd probably break the building and cause all the guys to fall off :laugh:

I can not imagine what someone is thinking when they pick up someone elses model and throw it. These stories blow my mind. I accidently droped a plastic ork boy the other day and it landed on one of my opponents bikers bending the antina slightly....and I felt like a complete ass hole just for that.
This.
The mind boggles that people can be so utterly disrespectful of other people's property, ESPECIALLY when they play a game with expensive fragile models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.