Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive read it mentioned somewhere that the GW stated that what we know of the Heresy is how they "Believed" it went down and that there will be some big suprises in the upcoming HH novels.

What would your favorite twist be?

I would like to see something crazy (IDK what) happen when the Emperor squares off against Horace

Second I would like to see the darker side of Robutte G. There is no way he is the saint that he is portrayed as. (this would also be a good thread: What would the Ultra Marines Primarchs great flaw be?)

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Aye i would like to see another side to Guilliman. We've seen alot of Dorn, Horus(obviously) Magnus, Russ(or will do) Fulgrim, Mortation, Ferrus, Sanguinius, Angron, Lorgar(well again will do soon) Alpharius, The Lion and a little bit of Corax. Still need to flesh out the others though. Khan, Vulkan and Pertuabo haven't even bee touched really and haven't had any books confirmed for them at all, although i think Perturabo might be getting some limelight in Age of Darkness. We already know a little about Curze from the Night Haunter books. Guilliman will obviously get a book though, be interesting to see how they portray him.

Other suprises?
- What's going to happen to Aximand.
- How will Loken and possibly Tarvitz and co. escape Istvaan, and what will happen to them.
- What will become of Garro, Qruze et all.
- Will the Alpha Legion twist the plot around a little more.
- Loads more

·
Registered
948 Posts
Aye i would like to see another side to Guilliman. We've seen alot of Dorn, Horus(obviously) Magnus, Russ(or will do) Fulgrim, Mortation, Ferrus, Sanguinius, Angron, Lorgar(well again will do soon) Alpharius.

Other suprises?
- What's going to happen to Aximand. I want him to be the one who comes and rescues Loken and friends

- How will Loken and possibly Tarvitz and co. escape Istvaan, and what will happen to them.

I like to think that Loken will be the one that Horus kills just before the Emperor mind rapes him.

- What will become of Garro, Qruze et all.
Well we will just have to wait for the audiobook :)

- Will the Alpha Legion twist the plot around a little more. Of course!
I beg to differ about Sanguinius, he has only appeared in a small part of Horus Rising and then for about two pages in A Thousand Sons.

Guillimans flaw? Asshole syndrome, read First Heretic, he really is an ass

CS

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
The Space Wolves being helped from an 'unexpected quarter' following the Alpha Legion ambush. It would be very interesting to know just exactly who/what it was (unlikely to be the Dark Angels in my opinion as several people think). Theres potential there for a fairly significant revelation.

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
I sent Mr. McNeill an email last week, and he is thinking about writing an Iron Warrior's Novel in estimated two years. No one has really tried to contest it from him really, so maybe that will be a good thing. The bad thing!...Fricken two years. The worlds going to end in two years... so... shit.

Apparently though he's already mentioned the title of this future Iron Warriors Novel. Not sure what it is, but he mentioned it to those who were at gamesday I think. Anyone there?:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts