Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
It's been a little while since ADB's Betrayer was released I think I'm right in saying that the majority of us have read it and it has to be said it was an absolute cracker. My one problem is that I began the book and instantly fell in love with Argel Tal and his background with Cyrene etc.

but I reached the end and

So many Important things take place in this book I wonder if it's a little over packed but I loved it never the less. What did you guys think?

·
Registered
117 Posts
One of the good (and best) books from the Horus Heresy serie, actually. My first thought, reading your comments and your interest for Argel Tal, Cyrene and the relations between Erebus, Kor Phaeron, Lorgar and the Gal Vorbak, is that you now have to read "The First Heretic" ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes, I know. What I instead did was read Mark Of Calth. Which was. eurgh, OK, just a drop from reading Betrayer that's all.

Am I the only one who got a tad emotional by the end of Betrayer - so many sad characters tragic stories, notably Angron and Argel Tal

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG I wish I could read it all again- oblivious. You may cry. I would'nt blame you. You may have my khornate brass shoulder to rest your teary eyes upon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts